Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My friend said I can't treat this like a red-headed step-child and ignore it so today I will tell you about music that I like, Call of Duty, and my love for WWII and other times throughout history.

As for music, I like mostly everything except I have extremely low tolerance levels for country, rap, hip-hop, and sometimes pop or girl music, i.e. Miley Cyrus and the Jonas Brothers. What I really like are some Punk (cause my uncle is the only original members left in The Vandals) Classic Rock, Rock, Heavy Metal, Melodic Death Metal, Death Metal itself, and lots more I guess. As for bands, I like bands that came before the 80s the most or during the 80s because then music sort of started to suck. I like it for the way it sounds the words have some influence but the sound is what I like the most. Metal music is somewhat soothing to me because I like fast sounds that are loud as fuck. So yeah, and then Metallica and Guns N' Roses are pretty much the reasons I wanted to learn guitar. Guns N' Roses cause I like Slash because of his top hat, and Metallica cause I <3>

Call of Duty, PS3 LunchBoxChronic, is awesome. I love it. It's better than Bad Co. 2. So the Map Pack came out May 3 for us PS3 and PC users. Have to say that the game modes I've played don't make the maps fun, I've only done Headquarters on Storm and that isn't fun then I did Search and Destroy on Salvage and have yet to play on Bailout. But I still love Call of Duty cause I rape at it, as of right now I am 5th Prestige level 40. My brother and I sort of compete to see who can do more challenges. I care about leveling up he likes his Kill/Death Ratio. Mines 1.13 his is 1.33 but I beat him in 1 on 1 games. Done about 10 days around 12+ hours on it and have around 2800 headshots and like 3600 assists, longest killstreak of 39 on Headquarters on Sub Base using the FAL w/ Grenade Launcher and Thumper, Scavenger Pro, Danger Close Pro, and Commando Pro, Predator Missile, Harrier, AC130 for killstreak rewards, I sort of raped that game. Only died cause I ran for an unneeded scavenger pack. This will be it for Call of Duty for now. I have many more stories.

History is like now my #3 passion because Music and Call of Duty have managed to pass it up. For WWII I focus on the U.S. mostly and Germany, don't know much about the Pacific War Theater or too much about Italy and the battles in Northern Africa. But I just love everything about WWII, the guns, the countries, the games they've made off of it, everything. By far my most favorite war to study. I just fucking love history, its amazing. There's people that say history is boring and its probably because they don't know a lot about it. But I love U.S. History and World History is somewhat annoying because I know a lot of that too, just dates and time periods or eras I have trouble remembering but people and events I do well with. Dates if I really like them I can easily remember them. Well yeah, I sort of suck at elaborating what I like so I am going to end it here. Adios.

1 comment: